Friday, 16 August 2013

Quick Takes....


Quick Takes =)

.
  1. New job, I had two interviews on Tuesday and was offered both of them... I have accepted a new one in a nursing home near my home looking after Dementia clients again =)
  2. I had a lazy day on Wednesday just relaxing and then cooked a meal for my hubby in the evening which was very tastey
  3. A day out with Considerings and her niece and neff to a local park where I managed to fall over and graze my knee and my hand, and my elbow... but also that Considerings 3 year old niece was pushing the round-about around whilst one fully grown man and 6/7 other children were all just stood on it...
  4. The poo song... Considerings sang this in the car whilst we were sat in a traffic jam, having sang through a large repertoire of childrens songs, this was the one which made all three of us laugh the most... (feel free to ask her to sing it for you)
  5. Celebrated my birthday over the weekend with good food and good friends =)
  6. I also got more Carcassonne for my birthday that hubby and I played last night, and he only won by 10 points so not too bad... I'll let him off
  7. This: is just scary. It's from: TwistedSifter
   As a end note I have written the canoe story and shall post it up on the 24th.... just to keep you hanging on....

1 comment:

  1. lol! I've already told hubby to ask you... =D it'll be hilarious...

    and it was great fun =)

    ReplyDelete