_____ . . . . . o o o o o __|[_]|__ ___________ _______ ____ o |[] [] []| [] [] [] [] [_____(__ ][]]_n_n__][. _|________|_[_________]_[________]_|__|________)< oo oo 'oo oo ' oo oo 'oo 0000---oo\_ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. GP's this week I am thankful that my GP is aware that I am a nurse and so am well aware of my signs and symptoms, so I spoke to my GP about the evil cold/flu thing that I'd had for the past 3 weeks, so I spoke to him and he prescribed me some antibiotics for the chest infection that I have, which was good... however I then had to phone him the next day and get a different lot of antibiotics as I had a reaction to the first dose, he was more than understanding and had the prescription ready for me to pick up within 30 minutes.
2. My hubby who has been looking after me this week while I've been feeling grotty, even though he has been feeling under the weather himself. As a thank you we went out for a nice meal
3. Time in with my hubby, it's not something that we usually get during term time because of the mountain of marking that my poor hubby usually has, so to be able to to have a take away was nice
4. Understanding from work. I came home on Tuesday during the day because I was properly ill. I was supposed to be working Wednesday and Thursday but they understood that I was very unwell and needed the rest to recover, which on Friday I felt a lot better and so was back to work today.
5. My wonderful friends who were all very concerned when I was sickly.
I can't get 10 done as I'm at work...
Hexy
Your hosts
A Fly on our (Chicken Coop) Wall, Considerings, Finding Ninee, Getting Literal, I can say mama, I Want Backsies, Rewritten, Steps into Parenthood, Thankful Me, The Wakefield Doctrine

5's perfectly fine! It's 5 great things to be thankful for.So glad that you are feeling better now!
ReplyDeletehey! I need to try that (doing a list from work...lol) my habit is to write before leaving the house
ReplyDeletebut it is a good list, hope you feel better soon
Hope you're feeling better now. Aren't we husbands wonderful creatures? lol Get better! :)
ReplyDeleteSince you've been feeling so badly, five items definitely equals ten things of thankful! Hope you're on the mend soon!
ReplyDeleteHope you will get better soon! Take a good rest if you can!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful week!
I hope that since you're back to work, that also means you're feeling better now. I think your 5 things count double!
ReplyDelete