Friday, 13 December 2013
just a little bit to say....
I've been sat here thinking about writing a post for a while, and I've just haven't.. and today... now, I've started it. There is nothing in the way of our adoption to even contemplate posting about, it's all on hold whilst an investigation is carried out... my body still continues to not know what it's supposed to be doing. We are taking this time to move house and hopefully this will help when we do finally get back into the adoption process.
This time of the year is starting to get to me, it always does, however I know that once I've got more into the season I will be more with it, however at the moment I still feel a bit tender... This weekend we will be putting up our tree and doing the decorations so that's going to be good...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment