Sunday, 10 March 2013

just thoughts

This week we are taking the first big steps towards our adoption... It is a slightly scary thing knowing that it is happening and we're both looking forward to it. 

Granted I think we're both a bit shocked by the speed at which this is happening, but someone has said that it makes sense to  run at the moment and then it'll give you chance to walk slower later and also reflect back on these moments, which I'm sure we will. 

I've done some reflecting on the interview I had last week, and there are somethings that I said that yes I can see why they could have worried the SW but to be honest I only told them what was honest and not some thing that I made up or even something that was missing large chunks of my actual life... Needless to say I hope it actually is the positive that she made it out to be and it's not going to come back and shot us in the foot at a later date...

Anyway I should start reading some more about attachment disorder if only so I feel like I know what is being talking about on tuesday... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment