Sunday, 3 March 2013

the weekly update...

I seem to only be doing weekly updates at the moment, possibly due to the large amount of forms that we are having to fill in at the moment but also because there are also a lot things that are going on with life as well...

Work wise: I'm working nights at the moment, so a lot of the time I'm actually either asleep during the day but also awake at odd times of night so having chance to even collect my thoughts enough to do an update is impossible... 

It hasn't helped that hubby has been sick this week, so when I have been at home I've also had to look after him, and haven't got to the nursery because I didn't want to take any germs with me from him... 

The forms we've had to fill in have been interesting:
  • A Chronology so everything from birth to now, including addresses, schools and exam grades, significant events
  • A Family Tree, going back to grandparents, however it has sparked our interests and we have both looked further back which has been interesting
  • An Eco map which is literally a list of all the people who are going to support you and whether they will child sit and other such fun things... (Not)
  • and finally a Finance report, with annual income and then everything that you spend money on.. (we're still doing this one) 
David also had his first interview this week.. and I've got mine on thursday... 

No comments:

Post a Comment