- My hubby, who has spoilt me this weekend. He took me for a spa day on Saturday for my birthday and then took me out for a meal with great friends at our favourite Italian restaurant and then we went to sprinkles! For gorgeous ice cream...
- Birthday wishes, I'm thankful for everyone who wished me a good day and also those who sent me birthday cards and the presents that I received.
- 5 African nuns in a Renault clio :-)
- Picnics in the park with like minded people who also play ingress... Hehe it's been a fun day
- Ice cream... and lots of it... like at sprinkles... however my other half is not so keen on it... after his blue banana episode...
- Days that are dry, if only because it means that you can go out without having to take loads of extra layers but also means things like the picnic above could actually happen =)
- Massages oh the ones I had on my spa day was amazing, it was so relaxing and defo got rid of the stress and knots that I had in my back and shoulders.. was wonderful... I also have some stunning coloured nails after my pedicure
- The kind heart of my other half, who despite my recent snappyness at him he is still very much in love with him, which is good because I am very much in love with him
- Job interviews... I have 2 next week... which is good.... fingers crossed they go well...
- Sunshine
Your hosts
A Fly on our (Chicken Coop) Wall, Considerings, Finding Ninee, I can say mama, Steps into Parenthood, Thankful Me, The Wakefield Doctrine


Happy happy birthday! Sounds like you've had a lovely week, and especially one for your birthday!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Lizzi and I love the subshine heart picture too!
Thanks for sharing!
So YOUR husband is the one who barfed up the gelato and lost the bet?
ReplyDeleteHope you had a deliriously happy birthday. (If it included 5 nuns in a Renault Clio, it HAD to be great!)
Happy Birthday! Sounds like a wonderful way to spend a birthday. Good friends, good food, and a good massage. There is nothing like a good massage to get those knots out.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the job interviews!
I wasn't going to do the canoe post until next week (in line with my anniversary) so you'll just have to link to it then =p
ReplyDelete