Previously Steps into Parenthood
Poor Syphy... She really needs to come to Belize.. I would treat her with the love she deserves.Is this like a scene from Gulliver's travel being reenacted?
That was what we were going for yes...
What the hellballs is this?! Who are you and why do you have Syphylissa?!Lizzi... What.Have.You.Done.?.Syph! I need to gather my bushbaby army and rescue her...Jak at The Cryton Chronicles & Dreams in the Shade of Ink
Poor Syphy... She really needs to come to Belize.. I would treat her with the love she deserves.
ReplyDeleteIs this like a scene from Gulliver's travel being reenacted?
That was what we were going for yes...
DeleteWhat the hellballs is this?! Who are you and why do you have Syphylissa?!
ReplyDeleteLizzi... What.Have.You.Done.?.
Syph! I need to gather my bushbaby army and rescue her...
Jak at The Cryton Chronicles & Dreams in the Shade of Ink