Monday, 23 September 2013

disheartened...

I wish I had happier news to write today but I don't think I do...

Just had another hour and a half meeting with the SW... 

Her comment: "It doesn't look positive for the panel"

I felt like saying to her why are we bothering then? Why sit here and make me go through all this stuff for the umpteeth time and not just say no now... 

but alas she made me go through it... and has pretty much given me an ultimatum... which really does suck but I guess it is something that I have to do but apparently should have done a long time ago....

Also made me think about my family... which was actually very difficult... She also told me that I come across as impassive that I don't show emotion when talking about my past... and when I'm trying to talk about why my parents did what they did... I don't actually know how I'm supposed to show more emotion when doing this. 

She's also moaning about the fact that she is having to prompt me... (well I'm sorry for not knowing what she wants me to say before she has said something) 

Feeling less that encouraged to continue this process... 

2 comments:

  1. I was coming by to catch up on the TToT (yeah, yeah... I realize it's almost the weekend again. Gosh!), but I couldn't pass up this post first. I feel like I am missing some parts of the puzzle and maybe that is because I just recently subscribed and began following along and that really — lately — I've only been able to interact with Blog Hop posts.

    What is "SW"? I really wanted to figure it all out independently and just research/explore (not to mention my own guess was "Second Wife" for some reason, which makes no sense, so we won't even go there), but felt it best to just ask right out.

    Talking about a panel and maybe some sort of review? And discussions about your past and your parents? This all sounds intense, and from the sounds of it depressing?

    Sorry things seem so gloomy, and I hope things turn around (or already have by now) so you have some great things to report. As I said above, the weekend is almost here again!

    Jak at The Cryton Chronicles & Dreams in the Shade of Ink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least you're honest =D

      SW= Social Worker

      Hubby and I are trying to adopt (trying being the word)

      Things are still a bit gloomy but I've just sort of forgot about it over the past couple of days due to work...

      Delete