Friday, 28 December 2012

sort of looking back at 2012

I got this from one of the many blogs that I am following: kateonthinice who has set this as a sort of look back on 2012...


1. What was your happiest event?
Marrying Hubby in August 
2. What was the saddest thing to happen?
Having a miscarriage... but it also gave a glimmer of small hope...
3. What was the most unlikely thing to happen that actually went ahead and did?
I'm guessing the wedding actually happening and going ahead without a hitch even with a small amount of rain
4. Who let you down?
I don't think anyone has let me down as far as I can remember 
5. Who supported you?
My hubby, my mum, my brothers, my best friends, they've all been there for me throughout all of the year
6. Tell us one thing you learned
I've learned that the smallest things can try you whilst the large elephant in the room will usually be something that will just make you laugh
7. Tell us one thing that made you laugh
Looking back at photos from the year and remembering the silly things that photos have been taken off.. such as hubby being covered in make-up by god daughter...
8. Tell us one thing that made you cry
Being stood with hubby saying our vows together...
9. Tell us three things your child or children did to make you feel proud.
er...?
10. Tell us one thing that made you proud of yourself.
Being able to take a step forward from some of the issues that were in my past and being able to tell people who are close to me what is going on
11. Tell us one challenge you overcame
Stress and depression before the wedding and from my job...
12. Tell us three things you would like to change about your life in 2013.
hmmm... 
1. To loose some weight for myself, not going to set a target because I might not make it and then get annoyed at myself.. lol
2. To be more positive about myself and not let little things bother me as much
3. To gain more child care experience.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment