I'm sorry to say that I've not updated recently.. I've been very busy getting all of the flat tidy for the meeting on Wednesday... but also I've been very busy at work, getting into the swing of a new job...
So we are now ready to meet with the social worker on Wednesday, my head is swimming with what might be said and what might happen and there are numerous worries as well, but I'm hopefully... I'm sure we will both keep our heads above the water..
Depending on what they say there are other things that we can do to make our chances that slight bit better... but we will keep our fingers and probably toes crossed that it goes well and the social worker says YES!!!
I start with the brownies on Tuesday, granted they break up for Christmas after that, but it's a good to get my feet in and ready to get started after Christmas. It'll be another tick in the box as well, but it'll be fun to do as well
Work is going well, granted it's taking me a while to get my footing but it's getting there and I'm enjoying it... The residents are all interesting in their own ways which makes it so interesting and also so much fun to do... I'm in the pantomime at work and I get to be a swan... lol go figure it's going to be fun...
However I seriously doubt I'm going to look at anything like the photo above, but I'm going to have wings and white clothes... however I'm going to have to do some crazy dancing... hehe
.gif)




.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment