Wednesday, 12 December 2012

twice in one day

Two posts in one day...

I'm still sat contemplating what the initial interview was all about and what came out of it.

  • I have to be aware that when we meet with Cabrini that they may indeed have the same sort of concerns over my mental health issues, but I also need to make sure that I make it very clear that I am on top of it and that it doesn't have such an impact on my life as it might have come across as today.
  • I have already started looking for nurseries so I can get some experience with younger children as this is why they suggested we only went for one child and not siblings, which does indeed seem rather harsh, especially as some people give birth to twins and have no experience... but I will indeed persevere with getting the experience...
  • The flat didn't seem to be too much of an issue, the SW did like the size of the room and that it would be more than suitable for a child and even to have bunk beds in it.. so that's a positive... a negative.. the fact that the flat felt so cold this morning, we'd had heaters on but it still seemed cold and we were both sat here trying not to shiver and show that it was absolutely freezing...   

Oh well.. one day things will go right...

No comments:

Post a Comment