Hello...
It is Ten Things of Thankful Blog Hop day... so get your pogo sticks out and once you've read mine you can hop over to either one of the other hosts or one of the others who have linked up with us =D
So without further ado:
- Panel: I am very grateful that they saw in our favor and that our adoption journey will now continue... Granted still awaiting to hear anything from the SW but still the panel said yes which is a good thing...
- My Hubby, he has stood strong next to me throughout the last week, when we have had a lot of trials and tribulations but he has been my rock through it and made everything seem ok.
- My friends, they have all be very supportive through everything. They have also helped give me strength and make me believe that everything would be fine... and were correct... =D
- Work... I'm thankful for this as it gives me the freedom to do what I want to do financially, but also I get to use my skills.
- Sunshine.. it's not sunny today though... but it has been this week which has been very good, granted not so great when at work and it has been boiling... but being able to sit outside and have my lunch in the sunshine when I was at work it was great...
- Bed... my god, I have been very thankful of my bed after my 13 hour days at work... they have worn me out and made me absolutely shattered so coming home to a nice comfy bed has been wonderful...
- Meals out, we went for a lovely meal out on Tuesday which was very nice, we went to one of our local Italian restaurants... lovely food...
- Lie ins, I was looking forward to my lie in this morning, having had to get up and ridiculous a clock the last couple of days... it has been a bonus to have one and to be able to relax and do what I wanted to do this morning...
- Spending time with hubby. I am thankful of having time with my husband, it makes a change to be working day shifts as it means I get my evenings to cuddle up to my husband and also to relax together. It was great...
- Flowers... my husband has brought me some lovely flowers... they are gorgeous and always make me smile and they brighten the room up....
So there you go... 10 thankful things... so now hop on to the next blog...
Your hosts
A Fly on our (Chicken Coop) Wall, A Woman's Place, Bringing the Sunshine, Considerings, Finding Ninee, I can say mama, Shoved to Them, Steps into Parenthood, The Wakefield Doctrine

Sunshine made my list...my bed should have! I'm a night shifter and think of my bed so often while at work. =)
ReplyDeleteLove reading your list...especially #1! So happy for you! We are on our way through the process though only at the very beginning stages! Prayers and hugs to you! :)
ReplyDeleteYay for progress on the journey. I pray you continue to get more good news.
ReplyDeleteI sometimes long for my bed. So comfortable.
My husband and I will be going out to eat for the first time in a long time for our anniversary this week. A local Italian place for us, too!
lol (Considerer)
ReplyDeleteI can identify with the idea of work being tiring (but worthwhile) and home being welcoming (and totally necessary for the work to be worth-the-while).
Congratulations to number 1!! YAY!!! Huge huge step and I hope very much that you will continue quickly on the track for adoption. That's truly wonderful. It's rainy here today as well so I can very much appreciate you being thankful for sunshine when you have it!
ReplyDeleteEating lunch outside on a beautiful, sunshiney day makes having to be at work just a little easier to take!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy with you on your no. 1!! Yay!!
ReplyDeleteGood friends, a comfy bed and sunshine are so important! They should be on anyone's list every week!
Thanks so much for hosting. I found you through Finding Ninee. Your list makes me so grateful that I'm retired. I used to do the long, long hours and looked so forward to my bed. Heck, what am I saying. I still look forward to my bed. That item should have been on my thankful list too.
ReplyDeletep.s. your comment site wouldn't allow for my real website: outoneear.com. :-(