Ten things of thankful week 2 (please link up with us =))
- So numero uno... my wonderful husband, who not only brought me a gorgeous chicken and bacon pasta bake for tea last night but also brought me some beautiful flowers just because =)
- My mum. Who without her (and my dad) I wouldn't be here... but also I wouldn't be who I am today... but also because she is coming down this evening to go to CATS with myself and hubby...
- Sleep, after my mammoth day yesterday of 30 hours without sleep, I was glad to get into my bed and sleep from 8pm last night... I feel refreshed and ready for the day today...
- The gym, odd of course, but I am really enjoying it, and I'm really thankful for the time and motivation to actually go and do it.
- Carcassonne... I do indeed enjoy playing this game and we are thankful for the time to actually have to play it together, it's also good to relax =)
- Weight loss... I've lost weight over the week, which I am very glad of and obviously it's helping with the positiveness of the gym...
- The sun, at the moment it is not sunny, it is a bit cold and windy but through out the week it has been sunny and bright which has been nice (also meant outside swimming) I also don't overly mind the cold... as it means I can put layers on and snuggle up in them =D
- Swimming. I love swimming. I am a water babe and always will be =D I just love the freedom it gives you and also the fact that it doesn't matter how large you are aslong as you can float it doesn't matter... granted I do however love it and love to do front crawl...
- Good friends... Today I'm off to one of my friends baby showers, which should be good fun, and it'll also be very nice to see them and spend some time with them and also with other people that I used to work with.
- Last but no means least, time off work, it's been a bit stressful over the last week, what with new residents and things changing that it has been on the go on all of my shifts, so having until wednesday off is a pleasure and also a welcome relief...
Your hosts

Thank you for the co-hostationing very good list (especially the thing about the absence of cold... and the predominance of warmth).
ReplyDeleteI totally love the fact that the days are *still* getting longer...
Ahhh, the blessedness of sleep when you are truly exhausted, and days off are such an added plus! Throw in sunshine, swimming, family and friends, and you have a great recipe for a good life. This was a happy read!
ReplyDeleteI loved Cats. It the musical? I subscribed to your blog too via email. You should add bloglovin or GFC (until it is gone). :)
ReplyDeleteChicken and bacon pasta bake?! Yum! If you can eat that and still lose weight, then I want the recipe!
ReplyDeleteGreat list! I have no idea what Carcassonne is though and now must look it up. 30 hours without sleep is hard and I'm so glad to read that you got some rest!! I hope the baby shower was lots of fun!
ReplyDelete