Friday, 12 July 2013

7 Quick Takes... No idea what number...


Hello... been a while since I joined this or to be honest have posted anything on my blog, guess I feel like I have lost a bit of ooph... Not only with the whole blog thing but also the whole adoption thing, especially as we still haven't heard anything else from our adoption team.. it's rather annoying...  so on to the quick takes...

1. As above still awaiting for any sort of contact from our social worker, we have emailed them a couple of times and had very short non committal emails back in return, needless to say both hubby and I are getting very peed off at this and it will have been a month since the 'prepanel' on tuesday so I think we will be starting to get a bit more forceful come next week if we don't hear anything...

2. I have gone on to permanent nights at work, mainly because we have so many work issues at the moment with staffing, it's so very annoying, but it also means I'll have a set rota so I'll know what I'm going and when I am doing it... Also I have been able to pretty much choose my own rota for August and it's great.. I'm not working a single weekend... (muhahahaha....) Granted I do have 2 weeks annual leave... and I'm looking forward to doing something, however not sure what...

3. It has been Hot Hot Hot here in the UK this week and well despite having sun screen on I still managed to get sun burnt.. needless to say it did really suck, but at least I now have a mild tan on me where it happened.. and I am well aware of ensuring that I need to keep covered up but also protected, so will keep on top it again... but will still enjoy the sun shine =D

4. My hubby is away at the moment, which is a bit sad, and I also found a bit annoying when I got home from work last night as he hadn't done any cleaning or tidying... which is what I did when I got home from work yesterday morning... very very annoying but at least I did it... But he is in Dartmoor at the moment, which he is doing dofe... however I received a text from him saying 'I have a key for princetown prison' which just made me laugh...

5. I'm off to the gym in a bit... to work out... and then relax by the outside swimming pool... hehe so cool....

6. Also off to see the cricket tonight with FIL which will be good fun... currently our local team is unbeaten in the t20 matches, so it's all good... hopefully this will continue this evening =D 

7. I do love it when you find a cd that you own that you haven't listened to for a while, and when you put it on it adds to the amazing of the cd but also makes you realise that there are some amazing songs out there... currently listening to a Jimmy Eat World cd that has been in my car... 

Anyway that's it... for more quick takes, clicky here =)

No comments:

Post a Comment