Short but sweet post today...
I have the day off... I am spending it with my hubby, which is nice... granted so far we've started on the list of jobs that we decided on whilst on our way back from the Isle of Wight (which we went to during last week...)
So I thought I'd tell you about our spur of the minute trip... We decided on Tuesday last week that we would go and camp on the Isle of Wight for a few days...
It was a great plan and also a great trip =)
We did some Ingress-ing and also lots of different touristy things...
- Newport (wandering round Ingress-ing)
- Campsite we went swimming and sorted out the tent
- Ventnor for a walk along the sea front and an ice cream
- St Catherine's Lighthouse
- The Watermill at Calbourne
- Butterfly World
- Model Village at Godshill
- Shanklin
- Yarmouth
Tomorrow we are back to panel again.... which is just ARGH!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment