Wednesday, 3 July 2013

urgh... feeling rough


The last few days I've been feeling like crap physically, I wish I knew what was going on, Monday I felt a bit off colour but mainly put this down to having worked the night shift Sunday and it just being the follow on from that... However yesterday I had a migraine, which was something that I've not actually had for a while. It made me feel sick and also I was just drained of energy. Today, I woke up and I was still feeling grotty, I was still feeling sick and vomited literally as I was going out the door to work, too late to phone in sick, so I went and well yes it wasn't the wisest idea, so I did the medication round and then came home. All I've done this afternoon is slept, luckily I feel a bit better and I've managed to keep some food down. I'm hoping that tomorrow I will keep the sickness away and manage to make it through the day at work...


I've also felt highly emotional, which in itself has been a pain in the arse. I have been tearful but I'm putting this down to hormones, being somewhere that isn't normal... I don't know it's all a bit odd...

I don't know... all so strange...  

No comments:

Post a Comment