Thursday, 19 September 2013
gym....
I think the guy at the gym is trying to kill me with my current routine.. don't get me wrong I enjoy the gym and I'm enjoying doing it but the side effects of the weights during the week has been funny at times but otherwise just painful...
These weights might not seem particularly heavy but I have had a bit of a period where I didn't go... so this is my routine...
Cross trainer = Start at 3rd level and working up a level a minute for 10 minutes
Leg press 4 x 12 reps with 30 seconds maximum rest in between sets, weight from: 80kg to 100kg (plus Body Weight)
Chest Press 4 x 12 reps with 30 seconds maximum rests in between sets, weight from: 20kg to 25kg
Low Row 4 x 12 reps with 30 seconds maximum rests in between sets, weight from 30kg to 35kg
TRX squats single legs 4 x 12 reps with 30 seconds maximum rests in between sets
TRX squat row 4 x 12 reps with 30 seconds maximum rests in between sets
Rowing 1500 meters at a steady place or 500 meters as fast as possible then 20 second rest and then the same again to cover the 1500 meters
Powerplate high power 60 seconds squats and stretches...
I've also done a couple of classes recently, which have been interesting... the spinning class was evil, however the Zumba class was really good, I plan to try and get to one of these again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It is but it'll be worth it... I'm sure... *looks sceptical*
ReplyDeleteI forgot to mention in last weeks TToT congrats on the gym. I believe you had mentioned it :-)
ReplyDeleteThis, though, sounds intense to me. I workout with a buddy (well it's been 3 weeks since doing so...) and I get all whiny even with his pretty easy going routine lol I'd be crying with yours. Having a trainer like that is nice, however, and I really hope it helps motivate you!
My friend says he loves spinning class, but he has like a lake of sweat below him when finished. That sounds crazy to me >.<
Jak at The Cryton Chronicles & Dreams in the Shade of Ink
It is very hard work out and I'm still struggling with it.. but I'll get there... (and then no doubt he'll make it harder...)
Delete