a = An afternoon with my nephew, hubby, FIL and BIL
b = Birthday presents, watching nephew open his presents
c = cakes, I've been baking this morning ready for our meet up this afternoon
d = driving, I'm glad that I can drive as it opens up lots of new places for me
e = every second that I have been married to my wonderful hubby
f= fish and chips what we had for tea last night once hubby's sister got home from work...
g = good tribute band, there was one at the town fair that we went to for an hour or so....
h = hubby.. hehe he is very wonderful and gorgeous and amazing with kids
i = ingress... we're off to do some this afternoon...
j = jumping, our nephew was showing off how far he can jump yesterday which was fun to watch...
Now click on the links below or join in with the hop...
Your hosts
A Fly on our (Chicken Coop) Wall, Considerings, Finding Ninee, Getting Literal, I can say mama, I Want Backsies, Rewritten, Steps into Parenthood, Thankful Me, The Wakefield Doctrine

And a wonderful list to be thankful for!
ReplyDeleteThank you =)
DeleteSounds like a great list and a terrific week....and I love that you used the alphabet as your jumping-off point. Thank you so much for sharing! :)
ReplyDeleteIt was a very good week.
DeleteIt seemed like a good idea as I wanted something different
K to T next week? :-)
ReplyDeletemaybe... depends on what I have to be thankful for
DeleteAren't you the clever one?! And now I want cake!
ReplyDeleteLook at you, going all clever on us! Sounds like a fun day, especially the parts with your nephew. I love watching a little guy who just learned how to jump.
ReplyDeletelol nicely played Ms. Bond!
ReplyDelete(no, I'm not sure where that comes from or what it means)...but your Post is an example of why this is such a fast growing community/bloghop... I mean there are a number of gratitude list blogs... but the TToT is about the hanging out and seeing what each (of us) can do to surprise and amaze and amuse each other... all while still do the grat list thing.
good stuff, yo
love the list. Easy, simple, to the point. I need to learn from you. I always appreciate a woman who appreciates her fine husband. It makes me smile.
ReplyDeleteRegards,
Linda Atwell - Out One Ear
http://outoneear.com
He is wonderful =)
DeleteI wouldn't know what to do with myself without him...
Yay! Looks like you got a lot more time in with family this week. Well, last week? Hmmm...
ReplyDeleteEither way, it definitely sounds like you are in much better spirits than the previous weekend. I bet your nephew had a blast opening up his gifts and showing off his mad jumping skillz!
I've only just now began ordering Fish and Chips and it will likely only be from one bar, because it's an Irish pub and they do it "right".
I notice most of your comments are "bare". Don't be shy to interact even if days (or weeks... OR months!) later :-)
Jak at The Cryton Chronicles & Dreams in the Shade of Ink
It was a great week with family =)
Delete100% better than the week before which is always a good thing, I guess though it's that time of the year where it goes all grey...
Fish and Chips... are the best... lol
I tend to just find it hard to write responses to something things...
My nephew is a cheeky monkey... but very sweet..
ReplyDeleteIngress was great fun... got to level 7...