Saturday, 21 September 2013

ttot #16 K to T

Ten things of thankfulnes time again... Going to continue to a,b,c theme of last week as kind of suggested by Kristi at Thankful Me, so without further ado...


K =Kisses, I love kisses from my wonderful hubby, just snuggling for kisses is great...
L = Love, which makes everyday worth while and makes every second of everyday worth while =)
M =Manford, Jason... (does it count? yes because it's my list!!!) We went to see him at his gig locally, it was so funny and very shocking (man can sing)
N = New trainers... I had to buy some new trainers, there's only so many wet socks I can handle, and as it is becoming colder having wet feet was not going to be an option.. so I ordered a pain online which were similar to the ones that got holes in... and they have arrived... so yay =)
O = Openness, hubby and I are very open with each other and do discuss whatever is going on, we also talk about our days and what we have done through them....
P = Painkillers, this week I've been suffering with headaches galore, and I'm not all 100% sure as to why but I have had to depend on them a bit this week...
Q = Quality time with my hubby which is always good, spending time with him and doing things that we enjoy together...
R = Reading, this week I've been reading the new Lynda La Plante book - Wrongful Death, which is very well rewritten and currently has me gripped...
S = Snuggles, I really enjoy snuggling up and I'm thankful that my hubby enjoys it too and also lets me put my cold hands/feet on him to warm them up when I need too...
T =Tescos home delivery, it saves my poor arms (hehe) carrying all the heavy shopping up the silly amounts of stairs to my house... so I'm glad I don't have to have that hassle... 

Ten Things of Thankful


 Your hosts

18 comments:

  1. What a GREAT idea!! Kisses and snuggles are definitely the best, and love, where (or what) would we be without love?

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love is the best thing ever and I do really love my husband...

      Delete
  2. Love that you continued with the "alphabet" theme. And so sorry about your headaches...that's no fun at all. Glad you are able to find some relief from them!

    Have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that they have finally gone, I think having the hair cut this week has also helped.

      Delete
  3. A great A to Z of thanks.....and I love reading too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the alphabet list...used to do this with clients as a group activity sometimes. Its really great. I love your hubby gratitude!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you've down your list using the alphabet theme! How beautiful that you have such a close relationship with your hubby - I always love reading about people in love :) Home deliver is the best, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All sorts of love on this list (minus the painkillers. Sorry about the headaches.) I always like to hear about happily married couples. My husband and I have made a point to cuddle on the couch (though he would never actually say the word "cuddle" :) almost every single night of our marriage. It's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. (joining the consensus here.. the letter approach...very fun (to read) not all that simple to write (I would imagine). May have to try it...the backwards writing this week (for me)..not such a hit. lol

    good list

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, you did it! :-) Love the list, though I'm sorry about the headaches.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your post, and totally agree on the kisses, snuggles, love - and a good book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely list and I love your creative alphabet theme!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the way you have devoted so much of your list to your husband; that's very sweet!

    What's Kristi going to come up with next for you to do? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dunno, I'm sure she will think of something if not I'll have to think of something for next week...

      Delete
  12. Very nice list. I like the continued lettering motif.

    My favorite is L which is laced into just about all the rest of the list. Cuddles are pretty standard issue for me. If someone doesn't like to cuddle? Pffft, forget that!

    Jak at The Cryton Chronicles & Dreams in the Shade of Ink

    ReplyDelete