1 and 2. Bed, Oh I was so glad to have my bed last night when I got in from work, I'd had a day of hell at work, it was a nightmare shift, so when I got in and saw my bed I was very tempted to forget the chinese that I'd brought and go straight to bed... but I didn't, (2) the chinese was very tastey and worth delaying getting into bed.
3,4 and 5. the fan, I know this sounds mental especially to those who are in the UK and have noticed the drop in temperature but I still have to have it on when I'm going to bed if only because I need the background noise, but also because (4) my hubby seems to run at a temperature close to boiling point at night time so it also serves a second point of cooling the room down enough so I can actually (5) sleep... which in itself is always something to be glad of being able to get, having gone through periods of not sleeping at all (something which has been happening lately with all the stuff going through my mind)
I'm struggling to find another 5 things, mainly because I've been working stupid amounts of hours this week and I've got stupid amounts of hours this week coming as well. I shall put a pretty picture here for you to look at... (and when you have you can go over to one of the many other amazing bloggers who have made ten on their lists)
Your hosts
A Fly on our (Chicken Coop) Wall, Considerings, Finding Ninee, Getting Literal, I can say mama, I Want Backsies, Rewritten, Steps into Parenthood, Thankful Me, The Wakefield Doctrine

Having to stay up because of a mind running in circles is no good. Hope you get some sleep this week!
ReplyDeleteI know it has been horrible over the last couple of weeks, the fun of having an evil social worker who I swear is trying to drive me insane...
DeleteIt's a good thing the Chinese food was good, or bed might not have been. My husband's body temperature is just like your husband's! And I have hot flashes that alternate with waves of shivering cold. We're quite a pair of covers on, covers off, fan turned up, fan turned down. Wait, that's just me. He stays consistent all night. Love the pictures! Were those taken near you? Hope you can get some rest this week in spite of your work schedule!
ReplyDeletelol... indeed it was a good thing...
DeleteWhat is it with men and being able to keep steady body temps when we can't... so mean...
The photos were taken a while ago when visiting family I just think they were pretty
Sleep is good, and I enjoyed the photos!
ReplyDeleteYOU ARE GETTING VERY SLEEEEEEEEEEEPYYYYYYY..... Hope this week gets better! Evil social workers from hell are never an enviable group to deal with!
ReplyDeleteThat starfish picture is amazing. If I was working your crazy hours, I'd have a hard time making a complete list. I love my bed too and was glad to see someone include that. Actually, what I really love is sleeping. I've always loved sleeping and am happiest when I get enough. Thanks for sharing your list. Hope life slows down a bit. And keep taking pictures! You are a natural. linda@outoneear.com
ReplyDeleteFor some reason this wouldn't let me sign in under my blogging name: Out One Ear or http://outoneear.com--so am adding it here--that way you will know where I visited from. Happy Sunday.
DeleteWell, I have another vote for men being natural radiators. In the summer, I push him away so I can cool off, in the winter, I snuggle up next to him to warm up enough to fall asleep. Interesting that so many others have the same experience...
ReplyDeleteI second the motion that the starfish photo is amazing.
I really hope this week is better for you. No one should have two weeks of hell in a row.