Monday, 20 January 2014
20... Distractions
The amazing Dr Seuss to bring everything back to focus. I've spent sometime being very confused and almost down (I think) over the past couple of days, but when I took the time to sit and look at why there isn't a tangible reason, I could list off what is going on in my life and yes some of them are frustrating but none of them are reasons as to why I have felt this way.
I'm hoping that being back at work today will help the feeling and help it lift and then I'll be able to focus on the important things, like enjoying my days off instead of just watching them drift by in some kind of haze... So the next couple of days I'm on nights and then I'm off again and then back to work... so it'll be good...
I'm thankful for distractions... distractions from myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment