Thursday, 30 January 2014

30 days of thankful!

I am impressed mainly with myself the fact that I have managed to make it 30 days and have at least posted for all of them (granted not on the day always but shh) I feel like I have achieved a small victory on my own part. 

I have also feel that today I have achieved a lot myself, I have booked in for my new tattoo (roll on the 13/02/14), spent a while walking around Ikea to grab a few bits and pieces that we need, I then also went to the gym. I did an hour in the gym, 20 lengths of the outside pool (madness I know but it was quieter than the indoor one) and then sat in the sauna for a while before carrying everything upstairs and doing tidying up... 

so today I am thankful for having a very fulfilled day 



FULFILLED 

No comments:

Post a Comment