I have been lacking a little bit on this thankfulness. I do apologise for that, so I'm going to start trying to do this again daily... fingers crossed I can managed to do it...
So without further ado...
31st: Thankful for being able to curl up in my bed when I got home and managing to get a good nights sleep
1st: For the team that I had to work with on Saturday, it's usually a more relaxed day so having a team that were still motivated to help everything definitely made the day go quicker.
2nd: Yet another work day, but I was glad to get home and cuddled up with my husband and catch up on the past couple of days
3rd: today I'm thankful for having a day off and also having the will power to get to the gym and work my butt off...

No comments:
Post a Comment