So I am definitely not doing so well on this posting everyday thing. I've been up and down a lot recently and have opened up a lot to both my hubby and the therapist I'm seeing, I've also been working 12 hour shifts, so I was just so tired that it wasn't worth even thinking of turning the pc on...
I am thankful for lots of things.
1 = Living in a flat, I have complained about this before, lots of times, but given all the recent rain and flooding that has been occurring in the UK I'm glad that I have that bit of height and security from it, granted the wind is very annoying and loud...
2 = My wonderful husband, who has given me both the time and the space that I've needed over the last couple of days but has also been there and understood that I need to let this out.
3 = the new estate agent that we have signed on with, well we will have sign on with soon, hopefully it will mean we will eventually sell the flat and be able to have a house of our own
4 = Thankful for the friends that I have throughout the week they have made me smile and also listened to me when I've had a moan and a moan.
5 = Gym, I'm actually loving the gym, and I even signed myself up for my PT sessions, so I am going to be taking this whole gym thing to the next level...

Glad for all your good news. I cannot speak for you concerning the gym, but when I started working out I loved it so much I ended up being a trainer. I am always happy to read when someone is enjoying the gym, and congratulations as well on the impending move! WOW!
ReplyDeleteBEST wishes, jean
I can't post everyday either Jean. It is just too much for me. In addition, I'm trying to write a book and am in the process of making edits. Am just glad you are here now. I wish I loved the gym. I go, but I have to make myself. Once I'm there, I find that I enjoy it. So what in the world is up with that?
ReplyDeleteSo impressed with your gym activity! And glad that you have not had to worry about flooding. Come on, Spring!
ReplyDeleteI remember when I said I would post every day. It never, ever happened! And more than likely never will.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to hear that you are up and away from the water.
I'm also glad to hear that you have a wonderful husband and helpful friends!
I think one of the reasons I've lasted this time around as a blogger (9 months and counting) is that I didn't put the posting expectations on myself that I did in the past. I usually post a couple times a week - more if I feel like it - but don't pressure myself.
ReplyDeleteAs for the gym - excellent! I keep trying to get to mine more - but, kinda like blogging, you do what you can :)
Yes, I love the freedom from flooding as well, and that there's less to mop too!
ReplyDeleteNot having to worry about flooding is a good thing. Good luck with the upcoming anticipated move!
ReplyDeleteI'm always grateful that I live on a hill when there is potential for flooding. Not so glad to be on the hill when there are tornadoes. Glad you're safe and dry from the storms and will hopefully be in your own house soon!
ReplyDeleteI did the A to Z challenge last year, which meant blogging every day of February based on one letter of the alphabet. It about did me in. I don't think I'll ever try blogging every day again.
ReplyDeleteGood for you, getting to the gym. Difficult things seem easier to tackle when you feel good and get the blood flowing.
Good luck with the sale of the flat.
yeah, I agree with everyone* that posting every single day is fairly daunting and, speaking for myself, I find that I need to set a *certain* requirement for posting, but not too high as it tends to set me up for a situation where I get all, 'hey look you didn't make the schedule, why bother writing at all…' you know?
ReplyDeletea gym sounds good as it totally helps to the physical activity as much as is feasible.
good to see you here at the TToT!
Unless its a blogger challenge and even then Idont get in the daily blog! Id be more eexcited about the gym!
ReplyDeleteEek! I live on a bottom floor. 0.0 I hadn't thought about flooding. (I've only lived here for 3 or 4 months.) Well, hopefully nothing like that will happen.
ReplyDeleteBlogging everyday is a really difficult challenge. I would end up playing writing catchup, which really just isn't the same, is it?