Previously Steps into Parenthood
Too bad you have to work on Saturday, but enjoy the time before.My 6WS is here: http://mlissabeth.wordpress.com/2013/06/08/six-word-saturday68/
Welcome to 6WS! Hope you got some rest before work :)AJ at Naturally Sweet
Cute!
I hope you had a good Saturday!
I'm sorry you had to work on Sunday.
In many ways -- I didn't like the idea of working on a Saturday, but it usually was a slower day so it never turned out bad. Hope you get another day off and enjoy!!Visiting from 6WS
Too bad you have to work on Saturday, but enjoy the time before.
ReplyDeleteMy 6WS is here: http://mlissabeth.wordpress.com/2013/06/08/six-word-saturday68/
Welcome to 6WS! Hope you got some rest before work :)
ReplyDeleteAJ at Naturally Sweet
Cute!
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a good Saturday!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you had to work on Sunday.
ReplyDeleteIn many ways -- I didn't like the idea of working on a Saturday, but it usually was a slower day so it never turned out bad. Hope you get another day off and enjoy!!
ReplyDeleteVisiting from 6WS