1. My wonderful friends, they have been very supportive this week when I have had moments of mentalness and doubts of everything.
2. My hubby, we had an amazing week last week even though I was feeling grotty, he has spent this week working hard but still spending time with me in the evenings which has been good. Pity I have to work this evening.
3. The gym. I know that sounds mental but to be honest I actually really enjoy the gym and the buzz that you get once working up a sweat...
4. Swimming I love swimming, I'm sure in a previous life I must have been a fish. I can't get enough of swimming and the great thing about the gym I'm at is that it has an inside and outside pool so depending on the weather you can tan as you swim.
5. Rain. I know a lot of people don't like the rain, but I love very the sound of it when lying in bed and the smell after it has rained. Today it rained whilst I was in bed so I listened to the rain on the roof and the road outside.
6. Lye ins. Especially when I'm working a night shift and also the day after. I also just love my bed and could stay in it all day if I knew it wasn't frowned upon...
7. Hot showers which can also be cold if they need to be... More so after the gym but also first thing once out of bed... Or before bed.. It all goes back to loving water...
8. Toast. Toast is amazing, I love having it for breakfast with butter and marmite... Yum yum
9. My car. I'm glad that I have it and my own transport really does free me and allows me to go where I want to go. Today it was to the gym and town and the supermarket. If I wasn't working I would have gone into the forest for a drive.
10. My health and sanity. I'm very serious about this one. Especially at the moment we have a very ill gentleman at work at the moment. It really makes you thankful for your own health and sanity.
Your hosts
A Fly on our (Chicken Coop) Wall, A Woman's Place, Bringing the Sunshine, Considerings, Finding Ninee, Icansaymama, Shoved to Them, The Wakefield Doctrine
Loading InLinkz ...
I like the toast one, too. Except I like mine to be sourdough bread, butter and a sprinkle of pretzel salt.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your 10. I am following from the blog hop.
ReplyDeletehttp://jamiedimmitt.blogspot.com/2013/06/10-things-i-am-thankful-for.html
What a great list! I can especially relate to rain on the roof. I totally enjoy that, too!
ReplyDeleteSo cool that you are a co-host, too!
great list!
ReplyDeleteI especially liked Item#8 Toast!! (lol)
I have this thing about toast, nothing weird of course, but if I am interrupted between buttering the toast and sitting down at the table (lets say a call or something) I will totally give the birds a treat and start all over again.
Toast is meant to be served as warm as possible, dammit!
(my wife has been known to give me 'looks' about the etiquette of Toast.)
enjoyed your Post (no, I wasn't gonna go for *that* joke*)
*actually I was...;p
Cheers to lye ins, rain on the roof and health and sanity. What a great list! Haha to the toast and to Clark's comment about it as well.
ReplyDelete