Sunday, 14 July 2013

Ten Things Of Thankful #6.2 oooo....


I have decided I'm going to do photos for these ten.... They are  photos from my honeymoon, which I am very thankful for so here goes....

1. Hubby =)

 2. Beautiful views in the sun....
 3. Beautiful flowers and amazing aromas
4. Towel Art!!! How amazing is this... We would come back to something like this quite often...
5. The crashing of the waves, it was stunning to sit by the beach at night and listening to the waves...
 6. Gorgeous butterfly, one of the many that are found on the island
 7. The pool... granted my hubby decided to take this while I was joining in with the aqua class... (the evil moo)
 8. SUNSHINE!!!! the clear blue sky and the bright sun. The sky was such a bright blue...
 9. We got to swim with Sharks... which was amazing... They are nursing sharks which are a little less likely to bite you but still it was amazing... We got to snorkel above them while they swam around
10. We also got to swim with Dolphins... It was absolutely amazing. We did toe pushes, dancing, jumps and then loads of photos...  


So I hope you like my trip down memory lane... and the thankfulness of it =)

Ten Things of Thankful


 Your hosts

3 comments:

  1. lol I have to agree with Considerer on the towel art... my first thought was, suppose you got in from a long day and went straight to bed...then...around 2 am you get up and walk into the bathroom ...and *then* you turn on the light!

    lol very excellent photos...sounds like the perfect combination 'do-a-lot-of-things and chill-out vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wherever you were, it looks tropical and beautiful and I want to go there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a dream honeymoon for sure! I once went on a cruise, and they had different origami towels on the bed every night. I so wish I knew how to do that!

    ReplyDelete