Saturday, 20 July 2013

Ten Things of Thankful #7

Quick and simple today

  1. Hubby
  2. Sunshine
  3. Cheese sandwiches
  4. The Fan
  5. Good colleagues at work 
  6. Cuddles
  7. Time away with my hubby
  8. Swimming
  9. Chocolate 
  10. Good Friends
Ten Things of Thankful


 Your hosts

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder that the list doesn't have to be wordy to be lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list. If you've ever had a cheese hoagie in the Philidelphia area - best cheese sandwich ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. am with you on except #3
    lol have never liked cheese of any form....except cheetos!*

    *there are those who say that I am still safe, cheetos not quite being cheese !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No cheese!? I can't understand that. And no, Cheetos does not count as cheese.

      Delete
  4. No need to explain. I think we can all agree that those are wonderful things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUP to cheese sandwiches! Great list. Love how you kept it simple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheese sandwiches are my favorite! And that includes grilled cheese! I could do a whole 10 Things list just on how thankful I am for cheese sandwiches....

    ReplyDelete