Sunday, 3 February 2013

just a weekend


Weekend...
I do like a weekend, especially one that I get to spend it with the Hubby and get to go out for a lovely meal with him...  

We had a plan. We went off to a local asda, we were going to get a load of clothing ready for the holiday, so went and grabbed some clothes and some nice food bits for our lunches over the next week. We decided that we were going to go out for a meal so didn't bother getting any tea stuff. 

I have now got some very lovely clothes ready for my holiday and likewise Hubby does too... 

In the afternoon I did some of the homework for my book keeping course, which didn't take me that long and I feel like I've finally getting my head around it.. which I have now managed to do =)

The evening we went off to a local restaurant which was very nice and romantic, we sat and had a lovely meal, enjoyed talking to each other and generally being a wonderful married couple =)    

Today he is off doing his walking thing, which to be honest isn't too bad, it means I was able to have a lie in (until 8.30am) and then spend the day relaxing and generally doing my own thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment