![]() | ||
| Conversation Diary |
~1~
I have started my new job this week. It has been absolutely knackering.. I feel like my brain has been pulled from its slumber, it's been good in a weird way... I am still getting used to the whole place and the way that it is but I'm glad that I am enjoying it. So thumbs up to the amazing new job. However thumbs down because I haven't had chance to go to the nursery this week, working through out the week has sort of dampened this, however I am only working 3 days next week so I shall find myself a day to go and have fun there...
~2~
We heard from our local LA and they are not going to take us on which is a load of annoying poo! However we approached one of the other local(ish) adoption teams and we have an initial interview with them this thursday, so at least that might be a start in the right direction again... (Hopefully it'll be positive and they will take us on and we will get somewhere.)
~3~
I am currently in the middle of dying my hair.. and so I need to go and wash it out... I shall indeed carry on in a moment... so I now have dyed hair, I've gone for a sort of golden brown, which is very near to my natural colour...
~4~
I have lost weight again, which is a bit of a surprise to me, but then again it might be due to the fact that I am walking huge amounts at work, back and forward trying to find some of the more wandering residents that we have. It probably doesn't help that I don't seem to be eating large amounts at the moment, I got this weird pain in my lower right abdomen, I'm going with something to do with my digestion, however with my body it could be anything and possibly even my ovaries. I will be keeping an eye on it and going to the gp if I need to...
~5~
My book keeping course is going well, I feel like I am understanding it, and working well with it, got a load of homework to do for it, but I'm going to try and do it during the week next week as it'll see if I can still understand it and do it well.. so I will keep this updated as well.. lol
~6~
My car has had it's MOT this week, and it being it's first one I was a bit worried that it might be hugely expensive, however it wasn't that bad, having a service plan has paid well, I only had to pay £30 for 2 new tires, so I really can't complain at all.. so yay, at least my car is being good to me and I have no concerns with it now =D
~7~
We've been enjoying sexuary so far and well we've had a couple of days off but then again for us we don't mind, we will make it up no doubt.. lol... and anyway it's all fun either way..
Anywho that will do..

Hope your initial interview on thursday goes well...sorry that your LA decided not to proceed. Let us know how you get on and thanks for linking up to the Weekly Adoption Shout Out! x
ReplyDelete