Saturday, 17 November 2012

a week in a few words...


This week is a few words... lol

1. Had a really bad weekend last week, what with the whole miscarriage thing, it was not very nice.. and I have continued to suffer the side effects of this for most of the week, however these has finally passed (yay)

2. We have informed all of our immediate family that we plan to adopt which is great and they all seem supportive (although Hubby's mum is mad) and are behind us...

3. I have started my new job, which has been very interesting and I'm looking forward to being able to get along with things on my own... but also glad that I'm having the chance to get my feet on the ground first.

4. This weekend we're on the way out this evening to see one of my friends for their birthday and then off to see our god daughter tomorrow... 

5. I'm madly in love with my Hubby and he means the world to me 

No comments:

Post a Comment