Wednesday, 14 November 2012

hmm

Still feeling rough and not 100% which is really not a good thing at all, hopefully it'll be getting to the end of it. Especially if it continues to be like this with one day sore and then one day not sore, on a good note the bleeding has subsided considerably, still getting a very small amount of discharge which isn't too bad...

On a more positive note, I have found some college courses for child care which look very interesting so might see how they are and whether they are the type of thing I want to go ahead and try... Hubby has brought home some interesting things for us to read and these will be interesting I'm sure. 

Still awaiting for any information or any notification from the adoption agency which is very annoying but I suppose understandable, just wish we'd had some sort of definitive from them so we knew where we were going... Maybe over the next couple of days we will get a letter saying they will or won't take us on.... 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment