Tuesday, 13 November 2012

new job


So my new job...

I am 100% enjoying it =)
All of my colleges are really friendly and have taken me under there wing to show me what I'm doing and getting me into my role... I have realised that I'm going to have a lot of learning to do between now and well the rest of my working life in this job.
I have already been signed up to be a Dignity and Equality Champion which is great for me because it shows that they trust me, but also that they want me to expand myself and take on new things. They are also looking into Mentorship, so maybe I'll end up with student nurses looking up to me...

I have had some pain today but nothing too bad, thankfully, only had to take some painkillers at lunchtime... thankfully most of the heavy bleeding has subsided as well =)

No comments:

Post a Comment