Friday, 23 November 2012

Stronger

Last night, Hubby and I spent a good couple of hours talking, I think we went through all of the feelings that we've been having recently, and I feel a lot more comfortable and stable in myself, I'm glad that in myself that my depression hasn't reared it's ugly head  again, but then I'm glad that I'm obviously getting myself stable enough to deal with issues, yes I broke down in tears, yes I felt a pull on my heart, yes I felt that the world was crumbling, but only for a short period, I managed to pull myself up, I managed to make myself see that falling back into old habbits was not the way forward and was not how this was going to be make things easier for anyone.

I have emerged from the darkness, yes it is still dark but not as much, there is a light and the light is growing brighter all the time, and soon I will be fully back to myself, and back to the bubbly person I was. These things are meant to try us and they are only there to make us stronger in the end, ready for us to take the steps into the light.

This week has been one of trials, and has made things more obvious for both of us, the good thing is that it has made closer and made us stronger. I adore my husband and he adores me, we have each others backs and we have made our connection stronger than ever before.


No comments:

Post a Comment