Friday, 9 November 2012

Quick Takes #1

I'm taking this from one of my friends on here's diaries...

Take 1 Hubby and I have been to an adoption evening this week and have decided to most definitely go ahead and see where we go from the application for an initial home visit and to see where it takes us, fingers crossed for us getting the go ahead and this all being the first steps... 

Take 2 I finally got my start date for my new job this week which is good, I shall be starting my induction on Monday and then full on from there... which will definitely be interesting and better than sitting around home for so long...

Take 3 We went to see The Mousetrap, which was very good and worth seeing, granted I can't tell you whodunit... lol 

Take 4 Patchwork is starting to take shape, granted it's taking time to get it done but it is coming along well and it's keeping me occupied when I'm sitting around doing not a lot... Granted that is all going to change next week....

Take 5 Hubby and I have had several long chats about how we are going to inform our families that we are going to adopt. Tonight is the first one, Father in Law, possibly the hardest one to tell as we're not sure how this will go down with him, and I'm sure he expected hubby to pass on his line, but who knows we're not going to rule out natural but it's going to take time.

Take 6 I have spent the day tidying the flat and have decided that we really need to ensure that we stay on top of it, especially if we're going to have a child... it's going to be fun to try and keep on top of this for the next few months. 

Take 7 Going to see Skyfall this evening which will be good... =)

This weekend is going to be interesting, telling hubby's mum tomorrow and my family on Sunday... update will follow with reactions from each...    

No comments:

Post a Comment