Sunday, 11 November 2012

Told...


So that is everyone in our immediate families told.

Mother in law was probably the worst out of the lot to tell and maybe it's just because of the way she is but sometimes she does say something that really hurt.. but hopefully she'll come round to it eventually...

My Mum... Took it well, probably because she had some inkling that it was something like that, granted I think part of her wished it was us telling her I was pregnant, but she seemed pleased enough that we are going to adopt and both her and partner are very supportive of us, they both asked lots of questions both about adoption but also about PCOS as well which was nice and definitely made me feel more comfortable.

My Brothers both seemed very quiet but obviously it probably wasn't all of a shock but it was also a lot to take in and I'm sure given time they will quite happily be called Uncle and enjoy teaching and playing with our child.

Sister in Law was over the moon and can't wait for it to happen.

Both Hubby and I are reading through An Adoption Diary - Maria James, and it is proving very interesting but also bring up questions and points that neither of us had thought of...

No comments:

Post a Comment