Seven days of Ten Things of Thankful #1
- My Hubby, I wouldn't be who I am without him, he has made me a lot stronger in myself and also helped me come to terms with a lot of things that have happened in my life...
- Work, I know, not many people would put this down, but I've actually had a very good day. I was working alongside one of the other female nurses, who is rather young but a great laugh and it's made the day go so fast but also in a cheerful way.
- Music, oh how I love being able to turn the volume up in my car to some Muse on the way to work which is always amazing
- My mind. I am very happy that I am compos mentis, don't get me wrong I love working with the residents with dementia but I'm glad I know my own mind
- My mum, she sent me a text this morning which made me smile and made me feel like the day was going to be ok =)
- The amazingness of tivo, the fact that we have recorded the worlds weirdest weather from sunday and having the time to watch it, it is very cool and interesting to watch...
- A Baby - Only one and a lot of my friends will be a bit like wha.... but one of my work colleagues brought in her 3 day old little girl today, and to show how much I have managed to handle the information from last tuesday I was holding the baby and giving her lots of cuddles, she was very very sweet.. and has a full head of hair!!
- Why No Kids? A wonderful facebook group that have been helping me keep sane with this whole issue of the adoption thing. Also giving us somewhere to talk about all the infertility issues that we have...
- My work colleagues, Well some of them, they have been so very understanding and also so very useful. They have helped me understand that this isn't the end that they will see sense and that they are all behind us and actually are willing to help in anyway they can. One of them who is a foster carer is going to include me in her updated social network so I can go and look after and also spend time with her foster children (she's looking to get some babies in the next couple of weeks)
- Finally I know I've said my hubby before but I also want to say him again. He has cooked me dinner when I got home from work and has been lovely and wonderful =)
Yay I managed 10.... just (shh...) I'm sure it'll get harder over the next week...
No comments:
Post a Comment