- My Hubby, I really shouldn't have to say more, he is very very wonderful and loved, and also very caring =) He is however off on DofE tomorrow so I shall have a weekend without him which will suck a bit...
- My Brothers, they are mental, they both texted me the same thing today... the thing is they were actually moaning about the other one... it was comical as the texts arrived within seconds of each other... =D mental bros...
- Sleep, granted I haven't slept during the day but I had a fairly decent nights sleep last night and have felt rested through the day
- Turkey Drummers, they are very scrummy and were part of my tea that my lovely hubby made for me...
- Apple pie... need I say more...
- Sunshine.. yes there hasn't been masses of it today but being able to get our of the building at work into the fresh air and the sunshine...
- Laughter, without it work would be dull, life would be dull.. and well it's good to laugh
- Friends, they are worth their weight in gold and always will be.
- Postcards, I have received some more, this time from France, New Zealand and Germany. I will have to sort out sending some out to all over the world, it is an amazing thing to do and well it's always nice to receive post that isn't bills etc.
- Finally my blog, I'm so glad that I have this, a way to release everything and also let the world know what is going on in my little corner...
We have had word... well a couple of missed calls from our SW who apparently wants to talk to us about our email that we sent when we found out the news... to discuss something, well it's rather annoying considering that she wants us to call her tomorrow during the day, when we are both working... ah well.. one of us will make the call...

No comments:
Post a Comment