Friday, 24 May 2013

Seven Days of Ten Things to be Thankful For #5 and Seven Quick Takes combined...

I don't think I could manage to actually to do 17 different things... if only because I am shattered after work... so here's to a combination of both =D


  1. So quick take and thankfulness... I was very glad to work today, it was busy but I got to feel like a proper nurse, granted talking to a family about the death of their loved one is hard but I am thankful to be given the opportunity and also to be there and help them in their time of grief.
  2. I have a good friend who started me on this thankfulness quest and I'm managed so far (although I am going to take tomorrow off as there is no way I will be able to do it once I've been to Muse)
  3. I have been working throughout the week during the day, which has been a good change. I am very tempted to see if I can't go onto days all the time, as it is more interesting and definitely more nursey... 
  4. I've been a bit vacant in possibly onlineness mainly because I've just felt a bit... odd, I know it seems strange and I shouldn't feel this way I should understand and relate and I'm thankful for the support but the last couple of days I've felt disconnected, hopefully this will pass... 
  5. My stencils for my sewing box arrived today, so I will try and get them done at some point this coming week... it should look very cool and pretty by the end of it... 
  6. I'm thankful for my hubby, he has been rock this week and every week, he always will be, and it has helped me through getting used to doing days but also with all the little emotional niggles that I have... he is wonderful
  7. MUSE TOMORROW!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
  8. I'm thankful for being strong enough to ask for advice when I need it at work, however I do sometimes wish I did listen to my instincts and just did what I knew was right, but I'm also glad that I asked and got some sound advice.
  9. Music, today it was Michael Buble... lovely.... and amazing.... just wow... :D
  10. Finally... Bed... if only because that is where I am going right now... so good night... =)      

No comments:

Post a Comment