Sunday, 26 May 2013

Seven Days of Ten Things to be Thankful For #6 and Muse =D

I should be continuing with my ten things that I'm thankful for, but to be honest, it may indeed be difficult. I feel like death warmed up, I'm sure it's more than just a normal cold and is taking on an aspect of a chest infection, which is not good at all. I have little to no voice and the amount of snot and ick my body is producing... it's horrid... Having a bubblyness with every breath is just annoying...

I didn't do my ten things yesterday as I went to see Muse in concert with my brother.. and after possibly the weirdest journey there (Via a Bus into town, then a coach to southsea (to apparently get a connecting coach to London, which we missed... due to traffic and the first coach being delayed), we then got a taxi to the station and then a train to havant where we had to change to get a train to london victoria, once in london a tube ride to finsbury park station and ten a short walk and we were there), we got there and saw Dizzee Rascal (which was indeed the strangest supporting act ever but eh it wasn't too bad) and then Muse... oh they were amazing =D. Despite feeling like death warmed up, I stayed in amidst the crowd for about 40 minutes but then found it a bit squished and I was coughing a lot from the smoke effects and the people smoking, so moved over to the edge of the stadium/pitch to continue to watch and enjoy the rest of the show and it was an amazing show... 

So here are my ten things to be thankful for for the weekend... I shall obviously do an extra day of these just so that I get my full week =)

  1. My brother, He made yesterday so much fun, we talked about loads of things, and generally relaxed and enjoyed the day, it was great to have sometime alone with him and laugh... 
  2. Muse... need I say more??? 
  3. My Hubby, even though he's not here at the moment (camping in the Brecon Beacons) he has sent me a load of lovely texts and I know he's thinking of me even though I'm not with him...
  4. The sunshine... I do love the sunshine... even when I'm staying inside and having a slob day 
  5. Sleep, I enjoy sleeping, well I enjoy the relaxingness of my bed, and having the time to lie and think of the good things (granted sometimes the bad things come to mind)
  6. Books, I love reading, I've been engaged in a series of books recently (Prime Suspect series) they have kept me busy a long with a load of other things recently...
  7. Laughing having had so many good laughs this weekend with my brother. It has been a good time and very relaxing and allowed me an escape from everything
  8. Music on the breeze, there's obviously a lot of people out having BBQs and the likes because getting moments of different music floating by the windows... it's very cool
  9.  
  10.  
I'm struggling to find the last two, if only because I'm feeling so grotty and although I've had a good weekend, talking to my brother about all of the issues that the sw thinks we have, it has sort of highlighted them all. We will get through this and prove them wrong... I'm sure...   

No comments:

Post a Comment