Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Seven Days of Ten Things to be Thankful For #3

I am going to struggle with these today, I've had a bit of a rubbish day to be honest. I sometimes get that being at work is just something that has to be done and today it was one of those days... however getting moaned at for not passing something on as soon as it had happened is a right pain in the butt. Apparently the minute the GP leaves I'm to tell EVERYONE! So yes I felt like screaming I can't do that and make sure I write the information down and contact the relative... So here goes thankfulness (haha...)

Day 3 of Ten Things to be Thankful For.
  1. Half day shifts, at least I had the morning to myself, so had a nice lie in and then spent the morning looking on the internet for things and did my list for yesterday...
  2. Pan Au Chocolate, this was my breakfast this morning, it was very tasty and also a little bit messy melted chocolate everywhere =D
  3. Receiving a postcard from the post crossing community, it's a very pretty card that I received from Belarus
  4. Music, I always have music on when I'm driving and it varies from day to day what I feel like, today was a Placebo day (spured by the tickets yesterday) and it was great, listened to their greatest hits which I haven't put on for quite a while... 
  5. CSI oh my guilt secret... I do love me some CSI and when there are crossovers well it just makes me feel that bit even more interested in it and makes me just ooo... so I watched the whole crossover from las vegas and new york that has been on over the last couple of days...
  6. Hubby... can never be too thankful for him, despite the very annoying text that he sent... (grrr...) I shall however do some ironing for him because I do love him and I do adore him...
  7. I am now however running out of things to be thankful for... so these last three shall be very short and brief: My health, I'm not completely healthy having the whole PCOS and IBS but otherwise I'm healthy...
  8. My imagination, being able to take yourself off into a world of your own and let all of the doubts and worries behind has been a great tool recently and I'm sure it will be in the future...
  9. Books, lots and lots of books, I really love reading and with my imagination it also helps, getting lost in a fictional world is one of the best escapes ever...
  10. Last but no means least... the internet, having this amazing resource there at any point to help guide you or inform you is truly great, and as a nurse it's pretty useful when you get a med that you have no idea what it is for... 
Anyway there you go ten... I may however not get round to it tomorrow as I'm doing a 13 hour shift at work... 

No comments:

Post a Comment