Monday, 27 May 2013

Seven Days of Ten Things to be Thankful For #7

Hello...

I'm still feeling grotty, have got a chest infection and it is driving me mad... I wish it would just clear up, waking up at various points through out the night, either hot and sweating profusely or so cold that I was shivering.. was a bad night...

Anyway on to my thankfulness.. I'll try and do them all today...

  1. The fan, it was a life send last night, having it there and being able to switch it on when needed and off when I was too cold. It was worth it's weight in gold I swear... 
  2. The duvet, it is lovely and soft and cuddly granted would be better if hubby was there, but oh well. It was also a good thing in the cold stages last night...
  3. Sleep, love sleep, love trying to sleep, love having time to sleep and relax... and having bizarre dreams... 
  4.  A Friend, Considerings who has spent time with me yesterday talking about how I was feeling and how she was feeling. It's nice to have someone who you can be frank with but also knows how you feel and not judge you for what you say or take things the wrong way.
  5. My Hubby, I spoke to him for a while yesterday, thankfully I managed to not croak too much down the phone with him, it was nice to hear from him... I shall get to see him this evening and get lots of cuddles and snuggles from him, I'm sure he'll be able to look after me once he's home 
  6. Toast... toast is lovely... I love toast, it makes me feel all warm and cozy on the inside... just like it should =)
  7. Sunshine, the sun is shining again... it is nice, I am pondering going out for a short walk but it might not happen, either way it's nice to see.. there's also a nice breeze that is coming through the flat 
  8. Tivo, having read some of the prime suspect books, I found a version of it on the tv last night (on about 2am) so I recorded it... and am currently watching it whilst doing this... 
  9. Blackcurrant squash, it is very refreshing.. and very tasty...
  10. Paracetamol at the moment I am very glad for this, it is helping me function at the moment... function enough to keep going in one way or another...

Anyway that will do... my head is hurting from the screen so I will leave it be for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment