Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Seven Days of Ten Things to be Thankful for #2

I'm already behind.. I know I know... granted I looked at doing this yesterday afternoon but thought I'd leave it until the evening and well I just didn't get round to it.. so here goes....

Ten Things to be Thankful for #2 Tuesday edition
  1. As always I am grateful and thankful for my wonderful Hubby. He puts up with so much, and also puts up with my randomness, and my self doubt about everything and anything... 
  2. My friends, they are a great bunch and are always there to help and to make me smile, they know what to say and when, they are indeed a great bunch...
  3. The d&d group, yes we are sad and geeky but we do indeed have a laugh, granted it was funny last night because hubby was rolling particularly crap and only managed to make one attack...
  4. Having the time to stain my new sewing box, which was an amazing find on ebay (£3.20) it's now a nice walnut colour, and I've got some stencils coming from ebay to add some patterns to it as well.
  5. Fresh air, I went for a walk into one of the local towns, mainly because I had a parcel to be posted, so I walked into the town and had a good wonder into and around town
  6. My brother... we have tickets to go and see Placebo in december, and well it will be awesome... We are seeing Muse on Saturday in London, which we are both looking forward to...
  7. The blog world, I really enjoy reading other peoples blogs and having insights into what their lives are like and what they are up to in their lives... 
  8. Days off I do love having the whole day to relax and not have to do anything to schedule, granted there's always something that has to be done 
  9. Tesco's delivery... yes I do feel sorry for the poor man who had to cart all of our shopping up three flights of stairs, but then I'm glad that I didn't have to carry it up...  
  10. Finally and no means least, the brownies group it's a great thing to do and you get such a reward from it and from the girls, it's a good time, yesterday we did Jack and the Beanstalk as part of our fairy tale badge.. it's great fun    

No comments:

Post a Comment