Thursday, 22 November 2012
breakdown
I really wish emotions came with an on off switch, however at the moment mine definitely don't.
I got sent home from work because within 2 minutes of seeing one of the relatives with their new born baby, I was in floods of tears and unable to stop them. I spoke to one of my colleagues at work and told them what was wrong, and then we had a good chat, she was telling me all about how she had been through a similar thing several times and that it will get easier, the pain eventually goes and you can move forward, you never forget but it gets easier.
I think today was harder because obviously if I hadn't had the miscarriage in February I would have been the one with the new born child and would be the one looking after it, not the one suffering from a second miscarriage and the loss that it brings. *sigh*
On another note, have not heard a single thing from any of the adoption agencies...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know, however I now think I have contacted every single LA and adoption agency that I have the willingness to approach....
ReplyDeleteThe off switch would be nice but oh well, we struggle through