Monday, 12 November 2012

lost...

I started a new job today and I'm sure there are all these feelings of how much fun it was and how nice the people were that I'm supposed to write about and no doubt I will at some point because that is true.

However I am continuing to feel very rough and very tired all the time.... Given the abnormalness of my irregular periods I thought nothing more of it until around 1pm today when I suddenly felt very sick and very dizzy and very very sore in my abdomen... and thus it has happened again... The very same feeling and pains that I had back in February have ripped through my body since saturday and the heavy bleeding has arrived... farewell to the baby that both I and Hubby didn't know was there, enjoy your life where you end up and maybe one day a brother or sister of yours will grace us with there presence and life...


1 comment:

  1. My response http://path2fatherhood.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/steps-into-parenthood-lost.html

    ReplyDelete