Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Amazing...


Wow.

I have had an amazing morning. I was at the nursery this morning, I've been allocated to the 2-3 year olds which are amazing and has secured my mind that this is the age group that I'd want to adopt, the age where they are just about to getting to grips with the world but are still very cuddley and needing the comfort from an adult... I feel amazing, I had no reservations towards what was going or getting in there with the kids and actually helping them, I read the same book about 5 times and helped them dress up as various animals all of which were very cute.. We had times outside and times in the messy room playing with paint and playdoh. It was really good fun.

On another note, I have the brownies christmas do this evening which should be a good laugh and good fun, and then tomorrow I'm off to do my CRB (more in a min) and then I have the book keeping course in the evening.. On friday I'm back at the nursery doing an afternoon, so I will have done both.

 I haven't arranged next weeks shifts yet because I'm not sure what I'll be doing but hopefully I'll be able to do a couple of days next week as well and then I'll be well and truly in there and getting the experience needed. I shall be doing nappy changes in the next couple of weeks but at the moment they just want me to get my bearing and be comfortable so I'm glad of that, and I've got the opportunity to spend time with the younger ones as well, which will probably try and do as well.

On the more in a min point. I have a new job. I have been given the job at the amazing care home that I was in awe of, so this is amazing news and I can't wait to actually get in there and do the work... it's amazing news

No comments:

Post a Comment