Pregnant people everywhere...
Seriously what is going on? There are soooo many of my friends and relatives that are pregnant it's like some sort of craziness... Needless to say it seems like there was something in the water... Don't get me wrong I am very happy for all of them and wish them all the happiness with their pooping and sleeping bundles.. (hehe)
I am still full of cold and ickness, I have seemingly lost most of my voice today, which is actually rather funny, cause it means I'm croaking and when I do speak it's very much deep and raspy... Also so very funny to me... However this whole feeling grotty thing has given me time to relax but also to plough through several books that have been sat on my kindle for a while so it's good to get them read and to have the chance to vanish off into a fantasy world..
Oh hum
No comments:
Post a Comment