Well I had a lie in today, which was nice... was however up by 9am... so not much of a lie in but ah well something is better than nothing.
I've also done some of my patchwork, I haven't actually had the time or patience to do any recently but today I have got on with it and it is growing slowly, it will at some point be something else but at the moment it's just an odd shape... As you can quite clearly see...
I took all of these with my new camera... which is rather swishy, and obviously they have come out quite well considering... I shall have to have a play with the settings when I have something more interesting to take photos off... =)
I've also spent the day watching the Frozen Planet DVD series which has been very interesting and also made me go aww a couple of times with the cute animals... I do enjoy things like this, and have the Blue Planet set to watch as well so that will possibly be my viewing on Friday as I have work over the next two days so that will be what will take over again... so I possibly won't update until Friday where hopefully I'll be able to take 7 photos that relate to my quick take post..
Anywho I'm off to the Brownies planning meeting tonight, so that we can work out what we will be doing and what badge we will be doing with them...
No comments:
Post a Comment