Friday, 11 January 2013

Quick Take 3


~*1*~ 

Well where to start, this week has been indeed some sort of roller-coaster and it's not over yet... I'm going to try and do this through the week as it'll be easier that way (I hope). So last Saturday, we went out with a group of friends to celebrate Hubby's birthday, this was a great night and was enjoyed by all of us. Hubby seemed to enjoy this.

~*2*~ 

Sunday was Hubby's actual birthday, so we had a nice breakfast and hubby opened his cards and presents, we then had a relaxing day of not doing a whole lot and then went out with hubby's dad for a nice meal which was a very tasty and a pleasant meal.

~*3*~

Monday... I had my interview at the nursery (which feels and seems like an age ago) which went really well (CRB is in the final stage and should be back with me this week) I then wandered into the town and brought myself a nice camera and also some clothes and boots.. 

~*4*~

Tuesday: I had a restful day, spent it catching up on tv, doing some of my patchwork and generally just relaxing. I went to the Brownies planning meeting in the evening which was good, I'm looking forward to actually being involved with them.

~*5*~

Wednesday: Was the day from HELL! I got the letter from work, the one which has made me spend the past two days feeling like crap and trying to work out what the hell I'm going to do with myself if this all goes tits up. So I got home from work and I just sat and stared at the world and didn't know what to do, I found myself looking at different jobs that I could do. I found myself going to an open evening at the local college and getting some advise that I am looking into. So fingers crossed I can fit in what I want. 

~*6*~

Thursday: I went into work and spent the day doing the most meaningless and boring stuff for the whole day, but I did it and I didn't make any complaints about it. I remained happy and cheerful through the day and actually felt supported by the other nurses who were all on my side so that actually helped. 

~*7*~

Friday: ie today, I have relaxed this morning, I've done bits around the house and got in contact with my union who are sending someone with me, this is going to be good for me. This afternoon I went to visit a good friend and spent my time talking to them and going through all of the issues I was having, it's been useful. I've also looked into some other jobs that are about at the moment mainly for my own piece of mind but also so I won't end up jobless and penniless if this all goes wrong for me on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment