Tuesday, 15 January 2013

just a little bit

Hello...

So I have been dismissed from work. Part of me was a little bit upset but most of me was just like oh well... 

I spent yesterday relaxing and just doing bits around the house.

I plan on doing a book keeping course at the local college which should be good to do and I've put some feelers out for a new job (as a nursing home lol) and so hopefully I'll hear back soon and I'll be able to get some work... 

I am having some sort of distracting day, I have been captivate by bargain hunt this morning, saw someone actually get a decent profit on it.. which I have to say is a first.. 

My patchwork is doing well it's what I've been throwing myself into when I'm bored, so I shall be doing this again this afternoon.

Off to be brownies this evening so that'll be good fun =) 


No comments:

Post a Comment